Follow on G+

Tuesday 8 October 2013

What are the Questions they ask for Graphic Designer Interview ?

1. Would you, please, introduces yourself telling us a bit about your background and when you got started as a designer?

My name is Ann Kondratieva, nickname - Shama. I'm a freelancer specialized in graphic design - icons, characters, game concepts, interfaces. It has been my work for about 3 years, and I tried hand in printing, graphics and photo brushing, but finally decided to stay with small formats screen graphics. I think it's the most promising and interesting area for me.

2. What is a good design to you? What's the key to it?


Good design has always been a subject to long and hot debates. One can even debate with himself. A teenage girl with body piercing and blue hair may seam a scrumptious girl to her friends, but in her forties these memories would be a matter of her laughter. Almost in each life area there is a room for design, and in every different case there is a certain number of different criteria to evaluate the design style and quality. Thus my criteria of good design may be useless for you for example.

3. What or maybe who inspires you most?

I am always inspired by strange works: it's like when you look at the picture and can't understand how it was created - is it 3d or photo, photoshop or a handmade drawing. I often try to reproduce such works, but rarely get to succeed in it. And of course I'm filled with admiration for wildlife and human beauty. To know more about seo training visit this link: seo training

0 comments:

Post a Comment